Members of the Town Board have been putting together information on services that are available to help residents during the COVID-19 Emergency. We will post important updates here, as we receive them. If you know of any services that are not included in this list, or have any questions, please
Town Supervisor, Rich Parete
Cell# 845.797.4241 (call or text)
Office phone 845.687.7500 ext 7
FOR IMPORTANT TOWN UPDATES, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR TOWN E-ALERTS HEREACTIVE COVID-19 CASES BY TOWNULSTER COUNTY’S FIRST MOBILE TESTING SITE
- Emmanuels Market 7:30am-9am
- Stop and Shop
- Dollar General
- Price Chopper
- Stone Ridge Wine and Liquor will have curbside pickup and also home delivery available for orders over $50.
- The High Falls Food Co-op Curbside pickup place orders at highfallsfoodcoop.com.
- Marbletown Hardware Offering curbside shopping 687-2098
- Cherries Ice Cream Bar & Grill
- Stone House, Accord
- High Falls Café
- Benny’s Pizza
- Bodacious Bagels
- High Falls Deli
- Big E’s Pizza Wings and Deli (also meal offers for seniors and others in need).
- Rondout Valley Schools—free breakfasts and lunches Monday, Wednesday and Fridays 12:00-1:30. If these locations don’t work for you, call 845-687-2400, press 4m then extension 4102. Kerhonkson Elementary (front of school), Marbletown Elementary (front of school), High School (loading dock by gym) Rondout Municipal Center (1925 Lucas Ave.).
- If you can volunteer to deliver food, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. They also need help bagging food. Procedures so that the bagging and distribution can be done safely are in place. Look at their Facebook page for more information. The Food Pantry is also looking for donations of diapers, baby wipes, peanut butter and canned goods. Financial donations are also appreciated, they do have a Venmo account (RondoutValley-FoodPantry). If you need food, please contact the Food Pantry at (845) 687-4013. Food will be distributed from -- Kerhonkson Firehouse- Stone Ridge Firehouse- High Falls Firehouse- Marbletown Community Center.
Please Support our local restaurants.
- ASIA – 845 687 9800
- BENNY’S PIZZA – 845 687 4243
- BIG E’S DELI – PICK UP 845 687 6199
- BODACIOUS BAGELS – 845 687 0472 Curbside pickup
- DAVENPORTS -- 845 687 0051 Please call for hours.
- HASH – 845 687 9794 is open for breakfast and lunch and is doing take out.
- HIGH FALLS CAFÉ – 845 687 2699 Curbside pickup
- LAST BITE – 845 687 – 7779 Being renovated. Please check back when they will be open again.
- MARBLETOWN INN – 845 338 5828 Curbside pickup
- MING MOON’S – CLOSED
- NORTHERN SPY – 845 687 7249 Curbside pickup
- STONE HOUSE – 845 626 1500 - - Curbside pickup
- EGG’S NEST 845 687 7255 Curbside pickup
- THE KITCHENETTE is temporarily closed.
- MOMIJI Curbside pickup
- THE ROOST Curbside pickup
- The Rondout Valley School District is offering child care for children of essential health care workers and first responders. [Essential health care workers may include licensed health professionals such as physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses, LPNs and nurse assistants or laboratory personnel. First responders may include paramedics, emergency medical technicians, police officers and firefighters.] Please call 845 687-2400, press 4, ext. 4102 and leave your contact information and we will return your call.
- To sign up for free delivery during the crisis, leave your mailing address on the BSP office phone machine at 845-687-4480 or email your address to email@example.com.
- Community Fund and Local Food Distribution Effort to Support Residents Impacted by COVID-19 LINK HERE
- All year-round state parks, trails, and grounds of historic sites are currently open for outdoor recreation and enjoyment. Governor Cuomo has waived all entrance fees during the current COVID-19 public health crisis. https://parks.ny.gov/
- Here is a link to area farms you can support by getting local food: https://tinyurl.com/tdyfgpr
- Community Relief Fund—Help with bills, rent, food. Call 866-211-9966
- Complaint form: https://ag.ny.gov/price-gouging-complaint-form
- Area Libraries are streaming some of their content online.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that you think might be related to Corona virus, please call your doctor or reach out to Ulster County Health/Mental Health.
- Ulster County health/mental health.